The company is selling the entire building as great investment opportunity for a buyer.
- Location: 70 meters (231 ft) from Kanari Square (known as “Kypselis Square”) Athens
- Address: At the corner of Komanou street 2-4 and Anymedondos street 4.
- Although located very close to the square, the environment is quiet.
- Transportation: at the Kanari Square (known as “Kypselis Square”), there are taxis, trolleys buses and soon a metro station will be constructed there (the project is already approved).
- Design of the building: seven floors with 19 apartments, a ground floor with 13 parking spaces and a garden, and 4 basement levels with 34 parking spaces for cars, 16 for motorcycles, and 20 storage areas.
- Total square meters of the floors: 1,328 square meters (14,287 sq ft) are the apartments
- Completion date: end of March, 2018
- PRICE for the seven floors and ground floor parking lots, and storage areas in basements: 2,800,000 euros. The whole amount is tax deductable. The price is negotiable.
- The 34 parking spaces for cars and 16 for motorcycles of the basement levels can be bought for additional 750.000 euros. The whole amount is tax deductable. The price is negotiable.